School counselors use an annual calendar to prioritize and communicate school counseling priorities. (ASCA National Model)
- The annual calendar can increase the visibility of the school counseling program and provide focus on events or activities of value for students, parents and staff.
- Sufficient details, especially dates and times, should be included.
- The annual calendar includes activities such as school counseling classroom lessons, back-to-school night, open house, student/parent/teacher meeting days, career/college nights, etc.
- You can find examples of RAMP applications with calendar samples here: https://schoolcounselorawards.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on August 26, 2020 @ 12:35:10
- Kelly on August 25, 2020 @ 18:16:26
- Kelly on August 25, 2020 @ 18:15:22 [Autosave]
- Kelly on August 25, 2020 @ 18:10:07
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 25, 2020.