Career clusters provide a convenient way to organize jobs so that students can really zero in on the ones that best match their gifts and interests.
- The Indiana Department of Workforce Development is a great resource.
- I’ve used the Direct Your Future lesson plans on Indiana Career Explorer. You can subscribe for a low fee…I think it was $70 for the year!
- The Indiana Career Explorer is a career planning tool that includes information on all 16 National Career Clusters. After creating an account, you have access to this information and can view occupations related to each National Career Cluster (listed in alphabetical order). There is also a career cluster resource highlighting how the career fields, clusters, and pathways are broken down. Below is a screenshot of where the information can be found.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- 1StopABCD on January 7, 2019 @ 14:56:26
- Mary on May 1, 2018 @ 19:05:33
- Heather on August 5, 2016 @ 23:38:02
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.