Access & Equity
The degree to which career pathways programs are accessible and serve learners equitably
Middle School Resources
- Definition: Number/percentage of middle school learners who attend a school in which high-quality career readiness coursework is available
High School Resources
Career pathway Inclusivity
- Option A: Number/percentage of high school learners in a given subgroup who achieve concentrator status in a CTE program of study in which learners in their subgroup are under-represented in the school program
Option B: Number/percentage of high school learners in a given subgroup who achieve concentrator status in a CTE program of study in which workers in their subgroup experience high segregation in the aligned field or occupation
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”false” description=”false”
- Aimee on March 7, 2022 @ 10:54:03
- Aimee on March 7, 2022 @ 10:52:50 [Autosave]
- Aimee on March 4, 2022 @ 11:57:26
This post was created by Aimee Porteus on March 4, 2022.