See additional information under career clusters.
- The Department of Workforce Development has some great resources.
- Indiana Career Explorer has a resume component to help students build theirs. Lesson plans are below in resources.
- Next Level jobs is a another great resource
- Business Services Resource (BSR) teams that network with and support the business/workforce community. With the growing prominence of Graduation Pathways, links to work experiences, internships, and apprenticeships linked with Career Concentrators or Certifications take on new meaning. In a similar vein, DWD’s new Office of Work-Based Learning & Apprenticeship is bridging gaps and innovating opportunities for increased school/workforce connection.
- Jobs for America’s Graduations (J.A.G.) represents a segment of WIOA In School Youth and targets/supports High School Juniors & Seniors who are navigating educational & potential employment barriers. Governor Holcomb has identified growing JAG programs & opportunities as a priority for students throughout Indiana.
- WIOA In School Youth (ISY) programs beyond JAG can be seen impacting youth in our schools with targeted programs meeting needs in the various workforce regions.
- For our students who may be in transition or have left our schools, awareness of WIOA Out Of School Youth (OOSY) programs has tremendous merit. These services include options that support underemployed or low educational attainment, including individuals who may or may not have a High School Diploma or equivalency. The increasing need for skilled workers opens opportunities for our young people.
- Lesson VI.i. Creating a Resume – Pt 1
- Lesson VI.j. Creating a Resume – Pt 2
- Lesson VI.j. Joe Graduate resume
- Lesson VI.j.Sally Sad resume
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- 1StopABCD on January 7, 2019 @ 15:04:14
- 1StopABCD on September 12, 2018 @ 18:36:22
- 1StopABCD on September 6, 2018 @ 20:48:46
- Mary on May 1, 2018 @ 19:28:59
- Heather on August 5, 2016 @ 23:59:00
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.