This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
The Work Ethic Certificate (WEC) is a community developed and employer recognized certificate, signed by Governor Eric Holcomb that can help provide a pipeline of skilled high school graduates into today’s workforce. The employability skills recognized in the Governor’s WEC have been vetted by Hoosier employers, community based organizations and post-secondary education institutions and are designed to encourage students to meet the benchmarks that will assist them in their college or career goals.
- Connecting employers to their local school district through a College and Career Readiness Advisory Council designed to create a collaborative partnership that benefits the community.
- Providing students with an understanding of necessary employability skills for today’s in-demand jobs and allow them an opportunity to demonstrate these skills while in high school.
- Providing employers with potential workers who understand the values and importance of responsibility and perseverance in the workplace.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on May 30, 2018.
- May 30, 2018 @ 18:55:56
- August 7, 2017 @ 16:37:24
- August 7, 2016 @ 17:42:09
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.