This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Regarding the Second Step curriculum: Second Step Curriculum Discussion from Counselortalk, March 2018
- What I have learned
Character Playbook demo video: (grades 7-9) An innovative digital course that uses evidence-based strategies to educate students on how to cultivate and maintain healthy relationships during their critical middle school years, covering key concepts around positive character development, social-emotional learning (SEL), and building healthy relationships. Total time 3-4 hours
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on May 1, 2018.
- May 1, 2018 @ 19:33:48
- March 15, 2018 @ 20:28:44
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:40:54
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:27:48
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:27:18
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:26:21
- June 9, 2017 @ 16:51:58
- August 7, 2016 @ 17:43:19
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.