Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- The earliest a student could graduate without having passed the graduation exam would be after the first semester of senior year. To qualify for a waiver, the student has to take the test not passed at least once each school year, including the senior year.
- Currently the waiver options for the ISTEP are the same as those for the ECAs. This may change when the graduation pathways are approved, which technically will begin with the class of 2022 (from Amanda Culhan, IDOE, via Counselor Talk, Oct. 2017)
- ECA Important Dates 2017-2018
- ECA Waiver Sample template
- ECA Summer (August 2017) Rescore: The ECA Summer rescore window will be open from October 16-27. If the student’s performance level increases due to rescoring, an updated student report will be available online and will be sent to your student’s school on November 10, 2017. IDOE+Winter+Pretest+Workshop_Revised+Schedule.pdf
- Grade 8 Students and Math ECA – IDOE Memo, September 2017
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on January 26, 2018.
- January 26, 2018 @ 20:58:11
- October 26, 2017 @ 17:33:29
- October 18, 2017 @ 23:50:32
- October 2, 2017 @ 18:19:22
- October 2, 2017 @ 18:18:52
- September 11, 2017 @ 17:32:14
- August 7, 2016 @ 19:47:31
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.