This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
See also Death/Dying.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: Does anyone have any good resources that they use for staff and students when they have lost a student? (from Counselor Talk, November 2018)
- Coalition to Support Grieving Students https://grievingstudents.org/
- From Counselor Talk:
- Q: What is a good book recommendation for an adolescent who lost a brother? A: Healing Your Grieving Heart for Teens by Alan Wolfelt.
- A: Healing Your Grieving Heart for Teens: 100 Practical Ideas by Alan Wolfelt has great ideas.
He also has a great book (includes all age levels) which is good for counselors and also to loan out to parents: Finding the Words: How to Talk with Children and Teens about Death, Suicide, Homicide, Funerals, Cremation, and other End-of-Life Matters. His website is: https://www.centerforloss.com
- www.willowgreen.com has excellent materials for adults experiencing grief. (and the author/photographer lives in Fort Wayne!) Counselortalk, March 2018
- Template letter
- Grief Curriculum
- Brooke’s Place (Indianapolis)
- Students Managing Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- The Data Behind Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- Mental Health Resources For Students from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- a Suicide Toolkit for Schools
- Coalition to Support Grieving Children
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 19, 2018 @ 21:36:17
- Kelly on November 19, 2018 @ 21:36:02
- Kelly on October 9, 2018 @ 18:09:20
- Kelly on July 10, 2018 @ 17:06:56
- Kelly on July 10, 2018 @ 17:04:53
- Kelly on May 30, 2018 @ 18:15:07
- Kelly on May 30, 2018 @ 17:34:42
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 20:11:10
- Kelly on January 26, 2018 @ 21:10:29
- Kelly on November 10, 2017 @ 22:30:21
- Kelly on October 24, 2017 @ 21:42:04
- Kelly on February 1, 2017 @ 20:06:00
- Kelly on February 1, 2017 @ 20:03:11
- Kelly on February 1, 2017 @ 20:02:51 [Autosave]
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 20:41:25
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.