This page is under construction.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: What is a good book recommendation for an adolescent who lost a brother? A: Healing Your Grieving Heart for Teens by Alan Wolfelt.
- www.willowgreen.com has excellent materials for adults experiencing grief. (and the author/photographer lives in Fort Wayne!) Counselortalk, March 2018
- Template letter
- Grief Curriculum
- Brooke’s Place (Indianapolis)
- Students Managing Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- The Data Behind Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- Mental Health Resources For Students from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on March 14, 2018.
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:11:10
- January 26, 2018 @ 21:10:29
- November 10, 2017 @ 22:30:21
- October 24, 2017 @ 21:42:04
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:06:00
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:03:11
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:02:51 [Autosave]
- August 7, 2016 @ 20:41:25
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.