This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
See also Death/Dying.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: What is a good book recommendation for an adolescent who lost a brother? A: Healing Your Grieving Heart for Teens by Alan Wolfelt.
- www.willowgreen.com has excellent materials for adults experiencing grief. (and the author/photographer lives in Fort Wayne!) Counselortalk, March 2018
- Template letter
- Grief Curriculum
- Brooke’s Place (Indianapolis)
- Students Managing Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- The Data Behind Grief from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- Mental Health Resources For Students from the Center for School, College and Career Resources
- a Suicide Toolkit for Schools
- Coalition to Support Grieving Children
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on July 10, 2018.
- July 10, 2018 @ 17:06:56
- July 10, 2018 @ 17:04:53
- May 30, 2018 @ 18:15:07
- May 30, 2018 @ 17:34:42
- March 14, 2018 @ 20:11:10
- January 26, 2018 @ 21:10:29
- November 10, 2017 @ 22:30:21
- October 24, 2017 @ 21:42:04
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:06:00
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:03:11
- February 1, 2017 @ 20:02:51 [Autosave]
- August 7, 2016 @ 20:41:25
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.