This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- A contract or policy for re-entry into school from either a mental health inpatient or residential stay? From Counselor Talk, February 2018
- We always require a safety plan. If not one then we make sure that we create one before child reenters.
- One school requires the physician to send a letter stating that they are releasing the student to come to school on a half or full day and that they aren’t a threat to self or others. The other response said that they have a form that their school has developed with basically the same information.
- What I have learned
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on March 15, 2018.
- March 15, 2018 @ 20:22:58
- March 1, 2018 @ 01:31:07
- February 22, 2018 @ 13:28:33
- February 22, 2018 @ 13:27:08
- February 20, 2018 @ 21:17:28
- February 20, 2018 @ 21:12:03
- August 7, 2016 @ 20:51:58
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.