This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- A contract or policy for re-entry into school from either a mental health inpatient or residential stay? From Counselor Talk, February 2018
- We always require a safety plan. If not one then we make sure that we create one before child reenters.
- One school requires the physician to send a letter stating that they are releasing the student to come to school on a half or full day and that they aren’t a threat to self or others. The other response said that they have a form that their school has developed with basically the same information.
- What I have learned
- Individual Student Safety Plan
- Safety Plan
- In-patient Addiction Resources
- Adolescent Treatment Centers
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on December 14, 2018 @ 20:11:31
- Mary on March 15, 2018 @ 20:22:58
- Kelly on March 1, 2018 @ 01:31:07
- Kelly on February 22, 2018 @ 13:28:33
- Kelly on February 22, 2018 @ 13:27:08
- Kelly on February 20, 2018 @ 21:17:28
- Kelly on February 20, 2018 @ 21:12:03
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 20:51:58
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.