This site contains information about the Indiana Core 40 with Academic Honors Diploma and the Indiana Core 40 with Technical Honors Diploma.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: I have been told that a student cannot earn both an Academic Honors Diploma and a Technical Honors Dioploma.
- A: On the Graduate report (GR), you can report students to the state as being a recipient of both the AHD and THD. From what I’ve heard it can only be reported once on the CHIPS report (to the Indiana Commission for Higher Education). Public schools receive money ($1,000) for each student who earns an honors diploma (either AHD or THD). If a student earns both the AHD and THD, the school only receives the money one time. Starting with 2015 graduates, schools will receive additional money ($400) for any student who earns an AHD or THD and is receiving SNAP, TANF, or Foster Care Assistance (from Amanda Culhan 9/15)
- Q: How do I include both on our HS transcript?
- A: If you’re not able to include both on the transcript, you might ask your SIS vendor about this. If programming doesn’t allow for it, you might add the 2nd honors diploma notation elsewhere.. perhaps in the notes section (from Amanda Culhan 9/15)
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on August 26, 2016.
- August 26, 2016 @ 21:09:02
- August 7, 2016 @ 20:21:38
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.