Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Adding ISTEP+ scores to a student’s transcript: all three scores go on the transcript. The most recent test scores are the ones that are included. (2017)
- Regarding whether or not the grade 10 ISTEP could be used in place of the ECA’s for current juniors: the short answer is yes, if you have a junior who didn’t pass the Alg I or Eng 10 ECA but did pass the grade 10 ISTEP last year in Math or ELA, that can be used to satisfy the graduation exam requirement. Also, a reminder for seniors who haven’t yet passed the ECA and may need to qualify for a waiver at the end of the year, the criteria for the Work Readiness Waiver has changed slightly (effective with the graduating class of 2017). Please refer to the resources below (from Amanda Culhan with IDOE, August 2017)
- ECA Waivers sample form-2016-17
- Graduation Exam Policy Changes for 2015-16 (SBOE-approved Resolution)
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on August 29, 2017.
- August 29, 2017 @ 17:21:04
- August 2, 2017 @ 18:54:24
- August 7, 2016 @ 23:42:38
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.