This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- I am looking for a grant or fund that I can apply for that will allow me to buy lice meds and cleaning supplies for families on free lunch that are struggling to buy the treatment supplies they need (Counselor Talk, November 2018)
- Our town trustees’ office has assisted with this in the past. That might be a place to look for assistance to start. You might also look into a GoFundMe or Donors Choose page.
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 15, 2018 @ 18:49:58
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 21:14:16
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 21:19:35
This post was created by IJKL ContentManager on August 7, 2016.