The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led organization dedicated to the well-being and lifelong success of college athletes. Colleges, universities, athletic conferences and other affiliated organizations are NCAA members.
- Creating an account with the NCAA Eligibility Center is the first step to becoming an NCAA student-athlete.
- The rules governing NCAA sports are developed through a member-led governance system. Using this collection of committees led by college and university presidents, athletics directors and college athletes, NCAA members introduce and vote on proposed legislation.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on August 20, 2020 @ 13:18:48
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 21:01:12
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 21:52:25
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 7, 2016.