The National Collegiate Athletic Association is a member-led organization dedicated to the well-being and lifelong success of college athletes. Colleges, universities, athletic conferences and other affiliated organizations are NCAA members.
- Creating an account with the NCAA Eligibility Center is the first step to becoming an NCAA student-athlete.
- The rules governing NCAA sports are developed through a member-led governance system. Using this collection of committees led by college and university presidents, athletics directors and college athletes, NCAA members introduce and vote on proposed legislation.
- Q: Does anyone have Film Lit on their NCAA approved list of courses? If so, can you please let me know. We are struggling to get our approved and I’m trying to figure out what we need to change.
- A: We were not able to get Film Lit approved and told it would likely not be approved even if we submitted an appeal or re-submit something else.
- A: That was my impression from when we were turned down. They do not want to approve a course with the same title for some but not others.
- NCAA Eligibility – Covid-19 Response
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on April 30, 2021 @ 12:05:44
- Kelly on August 20, 2020 @ 13:18:48
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 21:01:12
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 21:52:25
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 7, 2016.