This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- There is a portfolio feature in the Indiana Career Explorer (ICE) system, which is free for students in 6th-12th grade. This portfolio feature replaced the old paper folders that used to be provided by Learn More/Commission for Higher Education (CHE). The CHE is one of the supporters of the ICE system along with the DWD and the DOE.The electronic/on-line portfolio in ICE can easily be “carried” with the student from school to school, eliminating the need for a paper portfolio. The portfolio is also easily updated. One unique feature to this electronic/on-line portfolio is the Indiana Graduation Plan (IGP) which was recently updated and is also available in the ICE system.Better yet, each student portfolio can be viewed thorough your school’s Administrative Database Management System (ADMS), which is free for 6th-12th grade school counselors, teachers, administrators, etc. Counselortalk, March 2018
- What I have learned
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 20:53:59
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 14:58:58
- Mary on March 14, 2018 @ 14:57:24
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 22:17:00
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 7, 2016.