Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- What equipment, supplies, etc. do you have in your sensory rooms that have been the most beneficial for your students? (from Counselor Talk, November 2017):
- Contact Dawna Clawson at New Haven Primary. She is a Special Education teacher and their building has a sensory room.
- In my last school, some of the things we had were a mini trampoline, a swing, lots of weighted blankets, lap pads, vests. Kinetic sand and theraputty. (from Counselor Talk, Oct. 2017)
- Stationary bikes, medicine balls, steps, rocking chairs/gliders, resistance bands, stability balls. Your school OT and PT would be a great resource
- A simple list for a Chill Zone, Calm Room, or what we are calling our Amygdala Reset Room
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on November 17, 2017.
- November 17, 2017 @ 19:22:22
- November 5, 2017 @ 23:12:01
- November 5, 2017 @ 23:11:17
- November 5, 2017 @ 23:09:51
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on November 5, 2017.