Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- What equipment, supplies, etc. do you have in your sensory rooms that have been the most beneficial for your students? (from Counselor Talk, November 2017):
- Contact Dawna Clawson at New Haven Primary. She is a Special Education teacher and their building has a sensory room.
- In my last school, some of the things we had were a mini trampoline, a swing, lots of weighted blankets, lap pads, vests. Kinetic sand and theraputty. (from Counselor Talk, Oct. 2017)
- Stationary bikes, medicine balls, steps, rocking chairs/gliders, resistance bands, stability balls. Your school OT and PT would be a great resource
- A simple list for a Chill Zone, Calm Room, or what we are calling our Amygdala Reset Room
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 17, 2017 @ 19:22:22
- Kelly on November 5, 2017 @ 23:12:01
- Kelly on November 5, 2017 @ 23:11:17
- Kelly on November 5, 2017 @ 23:09:51
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on November 5, 2017.