Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 2
- Nathan Harmon of Your Life Speaks spoke to our students. He touched on so many tough subjects-bullying, self-harm, suicide, drugs/alcohol-and for 90 minutes he held everyone’s attention. He spoke of his own journey, and the tragedy that resulted from his choices. His stark honesty brought some tears. His passion for this mission -saving our youth- is electric.
- What I have learned
- Your Life Speaks with Nathan Harmon was a very powerful convocation for our students. They are still buzzing about it, and I had a ton of positive emails and texts from parents who had children come home wanting to tell them all about the message they received.
- Karen Gedig Burnett (a.k.a. Grandma Rose from Simon’s Hook). Contact Karen at pub@GrandmaRose.com for more information
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on October 19, 2017.
- October 19, 2017 @ 00:43:23
- October 19, 2017 @ 00:42:29
- October 3, 2017 @ 18:23:14
- September 11, 2017 @ 17:57:38
- September 11, 2017 @ 17:54:54
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on September 11, 2017.