Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 2
- Nathan Harmon of Your Life Speaks spoke to our students. He touched on so many tough subjects-bullying, self-harm, suicide, drugs/alcohol-and for 90 minutes he held everyone’s attention. He spoke of his own journey, and the tragedy that resulted from his choices. His stark honesty brought some tears. His passion for this mission -saving our youth- is electric.
- What I have learned
- Your Life Speaks with Nathan Harmon was a very powerful convocation for our students. They are still buzzing about it, and I had a ton of positive emails and texts from parents who had children come home wanting to tell them all about the message they received.
- Karen Gedig Burnett (a.k.a. Grandma Rose from Simon’s Hook). Contact Karen at pub@GrandmaRose.com for more information
From Jenny Scott, firstname.lastname@example.org: We do the Jason Foundation Suicide Prevention Speaker with all of our sophomores and then on the last day we have Christina Crist from Team of Mercy speak to the students. She was here today and there was silence in the room for an hour as she spoke. She totally captivates the students with her story.Mrs. Crist shares the story of her 15 year old daughter’s suicide and what it did to the family. She is willing to travel to speak for mileage or a very reasonable fee (depends upon distance). I highly recommend her.Contact: email@example.com
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on January 17, 2018.
- January 17, 2018 @ 20:03:42
- October 19, 2017 @ 00:43:23
- October 19, 2017 @ 00:42:29
- October 3, 2017 @ 18:23:14
- September 11, 2017 @ 17:57:38
- September 11, 2017 @ 17:54:54
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on September 11, 2017.