This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Suggestions on how to stop a 1st grader who is stealing and doesn’t seem to remember doing it (from Counselor Talk, October 2017):
- Read Ricky Sticky Fingers by Julia Cook
- Create a Return Box for him/her to return the item(s) once he/she realizes the bad choice
- Make a reward card for good choices
- Give the kid control in the class over what they can control
- Handout to work through with them
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on May 29, 2018.
- May 29, 2018 @ 20:27:33
- October 24, 2017 @ 21:47:31
- October 24, 2017 @ 21:46:57
- October 24, 2017 @ 21:46:41
- August 7, 2016 @ 23:24:44
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.