This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Suggestions on how to stop a 1st grader who is stealing and doesn’t seem to remember doing it (from Counselor Talk, October 2017):
- Read Ricky Sticky Fingers by Julia Cook
- Create a Return Box for him/her to return the item(s) once he/she realizes the bad choice
- Make a reward card for good choices
- Give the kid control in the class over what they can control
- Handout to work through with them
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 20:27:33
- Kelly on October 24, 2017 @ 21:47:31
- Kelly on October 24, 2017 @ 21:46:57
- Kelly on October 24, 2017 @ 21:46:41
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 23:24:44
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.