Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- We have a teacher who brings her dog to school daily who has been trained through he Paws and Think program. Kids love him being here; he is in the care/supervision of an adult all day.
- I am a therapy dog handler and I was given clearance to bring my therapy dog to school 2 half days a month. I belong to Jack’s Dogs which is a volunteer program and we bring therapy dogs to the library, nursing homes, schools, etc. We are affiliated with Pet Partners the oldest national organization for therapy animals.
- It works ok if all of the students are told how to treat a therapy dog and…..
- the dog is actually a certified therapy dog
- you have paperwork on immunizations
- the dog has been treated for fleas and ticks (our biggest problem was actually fleas)
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on June 5, 2017.
- June 5, 2017 @ 15:09:51
- June 5, 2017 @ 15:03:03
This post was created by Kelly Dunn on June 5, 2017.