During the 2013 legislative session, the General Assembly passed HEA1341, and the Governor signed P.L. 111 – 2013 into law. This law establishes the Indiana e-transcript program to allow students attending accredited schools to request that their transcript be transmitted electronically.
- Indiana contracted with Parchment to send electronic transcripts to colleges and other entities for current high school students free of cost.
- E-transcripts reduce time, effort, and expenses in handling transcript requests for universities and colleges.
- Provides real-time, online status reports of where each student has requested transcripts to be sent.
- Q: How are schools putting the Certificate of Multilingual Language on transcripts?
- A: Here is the slide from the Powerpoint about the Multilingual Language Certification that the IDOE sent out that describes how to include it in a student’s transcript
- Common Transcript Data Elements: http://www.doe.in.gov/sites/default/files/student-assistance/common-transcriptelements-v22-feb-22-2017.xlsx
- Parchment: http://www.parchment.com
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on April 18, 2018.
- April 18, 2018 @ 19:42:44
- April 16, 2018 @ 19:30:54
- September 8, 2017 @ 19:07:31
- September 8, 2017 @ 18:46:31
- August 7, 2016 @ 18:44:39
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.