|Register Now: Real Advice for Real Change
ASCA@Home: Systemic Change in Action, Dec. 7-8, 2023, brings you two days of in-depth programming to equip you with the tools to implement lasting change in your school. You can watch online live or on-demand through March 10, 2024. Cost: $99 for ASCA members.
While equity is embedded within the ASCA National Model, bringing together all of your tools to implement lasting systemic change can be challenging. How can you think strategically at the systems level while also making a day-to-day impact on students? ASCA@Home can help.
From collecting school and student data to close achievement and opportunity gaps, eliminating discriminatory policies and procedures, and developing systems to ensure appropriate support and student success, the 2023 ASCA@Home event will provide the real-world advice you need.
Among the more than 50 sessions are:
- Systemic Change Agents in School Counseling, featuring school counselors Meredith Draughn, Joshua Nelson and Keisha Larry Burns, Ed.D.
- Make Data Your Advocacy Tool with school counselor Diana Virgil, ACSC
- DEI & Difficult Conversations with school counselors Ashley Wright and Tiffany Blackwood
- Our Stories: Navigating Harmful Policies with learning specialist Jennifer Susko and school counselor John Nwosu
- Results Reports: More Than Just a Task with Karen Griffith, ASCA-certified trainer
- Trauma-Informed Practices in Unconventional Settings with school counselor Amy Riley
- And much much more!
Watch on demand any time through March 10, 2024, and earn 34 Contact Hours/3.4 CEUs. One and two graduate credits are also available.
Get inspired to make change: Register today!