- This event has passed.
IYI: Webinar – Prioritizing SEL & Self-Efficacy Before Post-Secondary Attempts
August 31 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm UTC+0
Join us on August 31, at 12 pm EST, for an hour-long webinar discussing social & emotional learning (SEL).
This webinar will explore issues of social & emotional learning (SEL) and self-efficacy development of today’s, and more importantly…tomorrow’s, post-secondary students and how it impacts their persistence to post-secondary completion.
The goal of the webinar will be to identify core issues impacting post-secondary student success and to begin formulating curricular & co-curricular program strategies for high school students before post-secondary attempts.
During our time together, we will focus on pre-post-secondary student preparedness versus constructing more post-secondary supports for unprepared students on a four-year graduation plan.
- Compare and contrast the social & emotional development of today’s post-secondary students to post-secondary students of previous generations.
- Identify the skills and abilities that increase self-efficacy.
- Formulate curricular & co-curricular programming for high school students that develops SEL and self-efficacy
- Dr. Nathan Schaumleffel | Proprietor & Senior Consultant, Driven Strategic LLC
- Dr. Michele Hansen | Associate Vice President | Institutional Research and Planning
August 31, 2023