- This event has passed.
Keep Indiana Learning (CIESC): NEW DIGITAL PSAT & SAT ASSESSMENT
November 27 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC+0
NOVEMBER 27 | 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM ET | IN-PERSON
- Do you know when the changes to the New Digital PSAT & SAT Assessments will take place?
- Do you know the differences between the current PSAT & SAT Assessments and the New Digital PSAT & SAT Assessments?
- Do you need to raise your PSAT and SAT scores for school accountability?
- Are your non-college bound students completely unmotivated to take the PSAT and SAT?
- Does your school think that the PSAT and SAT are issues for the English and math departments only?
Join us to learn about the changes coming in 2024 to the PSAT and SAT Assessments. Learn how getting all teachers in all subjects working together can help your students perform their best on the PSAT and SAT. You will be provided with resources detailing how the PSAT and SAT scores are earned. Find out how scores can be used by everyone, including students NOT going to a 4-year college, which can help motivate the unmotivated students to score their best!
You will receive copy-ready information, materials, and resources that you can disseminate to parents to help their children better understand and prepare for the PSAT and SAT. We will delve into the types of questions used on the PSAT and SAT as well as the best practices teachers of all subjects can use to increase student performance. Additionally, you will receive valuable classroom resources, activities, and ideas for helping students achieve their best scores