This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: I give out many for SAT, but I have never given one for just college application fee. How do I do this? I know if they get one for the SAT, then it automatically goes for college application. Do they only get one?
- A: I always use the NACAC waiver. I have not experienced any issues with schools accepting it.
- This is a great resource for students considering applying to schools overseas. You can download the guide and/or provide the link to students/families:https://www.nacacnet.org/news–publications/publications/international-admission/
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on October 3, 2019 @ 20:31:13
- Kelly on September 24, 2018 @ 20:47:01
- Mary on May 1, 2018 @ 18:38:16
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 18:11:26
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.