Apprenticeships are a great way to get paid while getting valuable training and experience. This is just one of many post-secondary options to explore with our students.
- Registered Apprenticeships allow federal agencies to recruit, train and retain a highly skills workforce.
- A quality apprenticeship program will include on-the-job learning competencies, a curriculum and standards for completion.
- Indiana has one of the largest and most successful Registered Apprenticeship programs in the country.
- We average 12,000 apprenticeships annually and are currently implementing grants to expand in both new and traditional occupations.
- Indiana PLAN has a series of pre-apprenticeship programs in construction around the state: http://indianaplan.org/
- ABC of Indiana and Kentucky is the best place to look [for pre-apprenticeship programs]. There are some directories on the website.
- The Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Here is a 4 1/2 minute video that showcases a variety of apprenticeship programs within the construction business. Go to the website, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a video you can play. https://www.builttosucceed.org/
- Build Your Future Training Center Directory
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 3, 2017 @ 01:00:48
- Kelly on September 6, 2017 @ 17:36:00
- 1StopABCD on January 24, 2017 @ 18:34:21
- 1StopABCD on January 24, 2017 @ 14:27:45
- Heather on August 5, 2016 @ 20:46:11
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.