Apprenticeships are a great way to get paid while getting valuable training and experience. This is just one of many post-secondary options to explore with our students.
- Registered Apprenticeships allow federal agencies to recruit, train and retain a highly skills workforce.
- A quality apprenticeship program will include on-the-job learning competencies, a curriculum and standards for completion.
- Indiana has one of the largest and most successful Registered Apprenticeship programs in the country.
- We average 12,000 apprenticeships annually and are currently implementing grants to expand in both new and traditional occupations.
- The Department of Labor Registered Apprenticeship Program
- Here is a 4 1/2 minute video that showcases a variety of apprenticeship programs within the construction business. Go to the website, scroll down to the bottom and you will see a video you can play. https://www.builttosucceed.org/
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on January 24, 2017.
- January 24, 2017 @ 18:34:21
- January 24, 2017 @ 14:27:45
- August 5, 2016 @ 20:46:11
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.