This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
IDOE’s Office of Student Assessment released the resources below to help schools with state-mandated assessments.
- 2023-2024 Assessments Window
- 2022-2023 Indiana Assessments Policy Manual
- 2022-2023 Indiana Assessment Windows
- 2022-2023 Accessibility and Accommodations Information for Statewide Assessments
- 2022-2023 WIDA Assessment Guidance
SAT Milestones are also now available with other assessment programs.
- 2022-2023 SAT Milestones
- 2022-2023 ILEARN Milestones
- 2022-2023 IREAD-3 Milestones
- 2022-2023 I AM Milestones
- 2022-2023 PSAT/NMSQT Milestones
Please contact IDOE’s Office of Student Assessment with any questions
(IDOE January, 2023) Official SAT Practice with Khan Academy Training Recording Available: College Board and Khan Academy hosted an Official SAT Practice webinar, and the recording is now available. Students can connect their College Board account to Khan Academy, generating customized practice experiences in the areas of greatest impact based on their most recent PSAT or SAT performance. Students who do not have previous scores may take a diagnostic test to provide a baseline. Some schools are utilizing this school-wide, while others have teachers or counselors using it as a resource with groups of students working to improve their SAT performance. Contact College Board with any additional questions.
- (Counselortalk 8/16/22): Spring 2022 SAT Performance Level Descriptors and Recommended Cut Scores
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Aimee on January 23, 2023 @ 15:24:19
- Aimee on January 23, 2023 @ 15:23:51 [Autosave]
- Aimee on January 16, 2023 @ 18:30:40
- Aimee on August 18, 2022 @ 07:46:06
- Aimee on August 15, 2022 @ 10:15:28
This post was created by Aimee Porteus on August 15, 2022.