Under Senate Enrolled Act 132, Indiana high schools must administer the naturalization exam as provided by US Citizenship and Immigration Services in a US government credit awarded course (includes AP Government and any Dual Credit Government).
- Passing the naturalization exam is not required to pass the US Government course.
- Memo from IDOE – Civics Test and Holocaust (May 2019)
- Grade Six Civics Course FAQ Now Available
- IDOE compiled a FAQ document to assist schools as they prepare for the implementation of the new grade six civics course during the 2023-2024 school year. Contact IDOE’s Office of Teaching and Learning with questions.
- Civics Education – Indiana Department of Education
- Naturalization Test
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Aimee on October 3, 2022 @ 09:38:28
- Kelly on March 5, 2020 @ 16:01:04
- Kelly on March 5, 2020 @ 15:59:43
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on March 5, 2020.