- Counselor Connect – Keep Indiana Learning: The Keep Indiana Learning Counselor Connect Expert Network is a district-led and championed community of practice, offering high quality professional development, resources, and support for Student Service Professionals to foster the delivery of equitable, accessible, and data-informed services to students in the areas of academic, postsecondary, and social-emotional learning. Counselor Connect is supported by the Keep Indiana Learning Tactic Teams including: Comprehensive School Counseling, Counselor Leadership, Post-Secondary Options, and Social-Emotional Learning.
- (Added 9/18/23): New Counselor Cadre!
- (September 5, 2023): Counselor Connect Newsletter
- Top 10 Legislative Updates for Counselors, a blog written by Samantha Vidal
- Newly added Targeted Learning Guides: Trauma-Informed and Counselor Self-Care ~ Great for use in PLCs & professional learning time. Additional guides can be found here!
- 2023-2024 Calendar for Counselors ~ Several new dates have been added! Send new dates to email@example.com.
- (August 7, 2023): Counselor Connect Newsletter
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.