This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
One of the most valuable skills we can teach our students is how to conduct themselves professionally and safely on the internet. Fortunately, there are many resources available to help us.
- One useful website with resources for educators and parents is Common Sense Media.
- Another website with lesson plans and handouts is Netsmartz. This site is sponsored by the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Indiana State Police Indiana Crimes Against Children! I have the email to contact them… ICACYouthEd@isp.in.gov
- Elementary school letter about technology use Counselortalk March 2018
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on May 2, 2018.
- May 2, 2018 @ 18:02:50
- March 6, 2018 @ 14:49:48
- March 5, 2018 @ 20:42:11
- January 31, 2018 @ 15:45:27
- January 18, 2017 @ 18:53:37
- August 7, 2016 @ 18:47:55
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.