Indiana e-Transcript is a free service provided to Indiana students and families by the Indiana Commission for Higher Education and the Indiana Department of Education. You can access Indiana e-Transcript 24 hours day, seven days a week. It’s safe and secure.
Indiana e-Transcript is FREE and you can send electronic transcripts to ANY destination worldwide.
- Find and click on the Indiana e-Transcript link on your high school’s website – see this link
- Create your e-Transcript Account by going to the “High School Students register here with Parchment”
- Provide identifying information so your school can locate your transcript.
- Select the colleges you’re applying to.
- Confirm your selections and request Counselor Report (eSSR) if needed.
- Read and accept the user agreement.
- Review your request.
- Check you email to receive confirmation that your transcripts have been delivered.
- Relax. You’re done.
- Log on to track the sending and receiving of transcripts and to request future transcripts for colleges in which you apply.
For more information about the Indiana e-Transcript Initiative, contact the Transfer Indiana Central Office at email@example.com or 765-285-5810.
Benefits of e-Transcript
Benefits for Students
- Relieves student and parental anxiety by providing notification of when each transcript is sent and received.
- Provides more precise information about where students are in the admissions process.
- Results in quicker admissions decisions.
- Allows students to order transcripts at their convenience, 24/7 online.
Benefits for Colleges and Universities
- Allows us to handle our transcripts in a much more efficient and timely manner
- Provides a legible and consistent copy to be read by and shared with admissions counselors, academic advisors, scholarship committees, etc.
- Eases the review process by providing a standard appearance to the transcript
- Allows us to immediately inform students when we have received their transcripts
- Allows us to track the status of any transcript, receive various online reports, and easily request mid-year and final transcripts.
Benefits for High Schools
- Reduces time, effort, and expenses in handling transcript requests.
- Lets colleges be proactive in indicating which transcripts need to be sent.
- Enables complete tracking of each transcript from request to delivery.
- Provides real-time, online status reports of where each student has requested transcripts to be sent.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Mary on June 4, 2018 @ 18:05:44
- Mary on June 4, 2018 @ 18:04:17
- 1StopEFGH on September 11, 2017 @ 16:50:03
- 1StopEFGH on September 11, 2017 @ 16:49:13
- 1StopEFGH on September 11, 2017 @ 16:48:13
- Heather on August 6, 2016 @ 00:22:30
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 6, 2016.