Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- We are needing to raise funds (fairly quickly) to buy Christmas gifts for students in need during this holiday season. (From Counselor Talk, November 2017)
- Hat or pajama day works well too. Pass the bucket at a basketball game or stand at the exit doors with signs (make a clever slogan) and buckets. Have students pay $1.00 to make a “hand print” Christmas tree.
- Spirit days are usually fairly quick and easy- pay a dollar to wear a hat, etc. Or a contest between homerooms to bring in the gifts/donations. I can buy doughnuts for the whole homeroom for $10 and get tons of donations because of the competitive spirit.
- Our teachers pay $40 and are allowed to wear jeans the weeks between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- What I have learned
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on November 21, 2017.
- November 21, 2017 @ 20:52:51
- November 21, 2017 @ 20:47:31
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on November 21, 2017.