This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q: Do any of you know of ways that your school has used funding specifically for high ability students?
- A: Last year, we did a book club for parents and students on the book, Smart but Scattered. It was wildly popular.
- What I have learned
- IDOE Student Pathways Frequently Asked Questions Documents: The IDOE Student Pathways & Opportunities Team has FAQ documents for each of our areas of support. Prior to sending an email or calling our team for support, please be sure to utilize these FAQ resources! FAQ documents can be found at the following links: High Ability: https://www.in.gov/doe/
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Aimee on October 17, 2022 @ 11:05:07
- Kelly on March 9, 2021 @ 16:48:59
- Kelly on July 10, 2018 @ 17:00:31
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on July 10, 2018.