This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Q:Do any elementary schools permit students to shower at school when they do not have water at home or are just not showering at home for whatever reason? If so, what are our policies around this?
- A: We do this at our Intermediate School. We always get parent permission first. Then there are those that are regulars so we have already set that up with parents. We have never had a parent say no. We just put the student with supplies in the shower and have them lock the door and we sit outside in the area until they are done.
- A: We allowed it in times of need or emergencies. We also put in place safeguards and privacy plans. Although we don’t supply soap, towels etc., we kept a community basket of unused (shampoos, shower gels and lotions) from hotels that our staff would bring in.
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on November 5, 2018.
- November 5, 2018 @ 21:31:43
- November 5, 2018 @ 21:30:04
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on November 5, 2018.