Internship opportunities available for high school students are increasing and they provide students with valuable information even before they enter college. Internships are work-based activities in which students engage in learning through practical and relevant experiences at various internship sites. Internships are undertaken by students who are at or near the end of a preparatory academic program. These structured, standards-based experiences involve the practical application of previously studied theory and content through coursework. Internships are targeted to the students’ meaningful future plans and provide real-world experience for high school students.
- Indiana Internship Manual (Office of Career and Technical Education)
- www.Exploradoor.com a mobile-optimized, FREE, publicly available website that you can use and share with youth and their families to find and connect with a wide-range of career, job and skill-development opportunities.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 4, 2020 @ 16:51:29
- Kelly on April 15, 2020 @ 15:57:15
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 21:22:11
- Kelly on August 29, 2017 @ 16:47:12
- Heather on August 7, 2016 @ 21:00:21
This post was created by IJKL ContentManager on August 7, 2016.