INvestEd is an Indiana not-for-profit that has been helping Hoosier families access and fund education for over 35 years. They help families refinance existing high-interest private and federal loans to better manage their educational loan debt. The INvestEd Student Loan is a different type of private loan with multiple options and repayment benefits, from an Indiana lender. The INvestEd Parent Loan is an opportunity for parents or other adults to borrow to help that student fund their education.
- Assists school counselors in helping students plan for college by offering resources, ranging from presentations at schools, handouts to help students plan and stay organized, and one-on-one help via phone, email and in-person.
- Offers a full year of financial aid literacy presentations geared to help students maximize free money like scholarships and grants, while minimizing student debt.
- INvestEd for School Counselors
- INvestED Events Calendar
- INvestED Education Planning Guide
- INvestED College Planning Toolbox
- INvestED Finding Scholarships
- If schools are hosting a college and/or career fair at your school, INvestED can set up a table, provide free resources, and talk with students and families about college planning and financial aid. They can also provide a brief financial aid session before, during or after the fair.
- INvestEd provides hands-on help for students and families as they file their FAFSA. They answer questions as families work through the online application to help ensure submission by state and institutional deadlines.
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.