INvestEd is an Indiana not-for-profit that has been helping Hoosier families access and fund education for over 35 years. They help families refinance existing high-interest private and federal loans to better manage their educational loan debt. The INvestEd Student Loan is a different type of private loan with multiple options and repayment benefits, from an Indiana lender. The INvestEd Parent Loan is an opportunity for parents or other adults to borrow to help that student fund their education.
- Assists school counselors in helping students plan for college by offering resources, ranging from presentations at schools, handouts to help students plan and stay organized, and one-on-one help via phone, email and in-person.
- Offers a full year of financial aid literacy presentations geared to help students maximize free money like scholarships and grants, while minimizing student debt.
- If schools are hosting a college and/or career fair at your school, INvestED can set up a table, provide free resources, and talk with students and families about college planning and financial aid. They can also provide a brief financial aid session before, during or after the fair.
- INvestEd provides hands-on help for students and families as they file their FAFSA. They answer questions as families work through the online application to help ensure submission by state and institutional deadlines.
- (CounselorTalk, May 2023): Now Scheduling Events for Next School Year – INvestEd is scheduling events for next school year to help Indiana students understand their options for education beyond high school. INvestEd is Indiana’s only state-created, nonprofit financial aid advising organization. As Indiana is committed to addressing the state’s declining college enrollment trend, it is critical that students and families know the optimal way to plan for successful education after high school and understand the state and federal financial aid options available, including FAFSA filing support. During the 2022-2023 school year, INvestEd partnered with over 225 schools at over 800 events. To schedule an event for next school year or to learn more about how INvestEd can provide support to your students and families regarding their postsecondary funding questions, contact INvestEd via phone at 317.715.9007 or via email at email@example.com.
- INvestEd for School Counselors
- INVested Resource for Families
- INvested FAFSA Checklist
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Aimee on May 8, 2023 @ 09:47:39
- Kelly on October 22, 2020 @ 13:25:38
- Kelly on October 22, 2020 @ 13:24:38
- Kelly on October 22, 2020 @ 13:16:43
- Kelly on October 22, 2020 @ 13:16:09
This post was created by IJKL ContentManager on October 22, 2020.