The Indiana School Counselor Association (ISCA) is a nonprofit, 501(c)(3) professional organization serving Indiana school counselors. Its mission is to support school counselors as they advance the academic, career, and social/emotional development of all students.
- Founded in 1965, ISCA is an organization recognized by the American School Counselor Association (ASCA).
- ISCA maintains a strong organizational structure with ASCA approved bylaws and regularly reviews the ASCA ethics standards for Indiana school counselors through professional development.
- ISCA has a membership of approximately 600 school counseling professionals.
- ISCA provides the ISCA Calendar/Planner for all Indiana school counselors.
- ISCA supports the Indiana Gold Star Program, which provides guidelines for designing and implementing comprehensive, developmental school counseling programs and meeting the Indiana Guidance and Counseling Standards.
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email email@example.com and let us know.