Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Indiana has been selected as 1 of 9 states to be a part of the National Coalition for the State Advancement of School Mental Health, through Center for School Mental Health (CSMH). CSMH will provide technical assistance to Indiana schools with use of the SHAPE System, a school performance and mental health assessment system. A benefit of this assessment system is that it will help to expand the capacity for schools and districts to meet the social, emotional, and mental health needs of their students and staff. For more information, please contact Jeff Wittman or Kristan Sievers-Coffer.
- What I have learned
- Mental Health Awareness videos:
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on October 4, 2017.
- October 4, 2017 @ 16:05:47
- November 17, 2016 @ 20:02:45
- November 17, 2016 @ 19:58:28
- November 17, 2016 @ 19:51:12
- August 7, 2016 @ 21:23:19
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 7, 2016.