The Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship is a one-time $4,000 grant for students who graduate from a publicly supported high school at least one year early. The scholarship may be used toward tuition and fees and any remaining funds shall be remitted to the student. This scholarship may not be used for remedial course work.
- Must be an Indiana resident and a U.S. Citizen or eligible noncitizen
- Must have attended a publicly-funded high school full-time for the two semester prior to graduation.
- Must have been awarded at least a Core 40 Diploma by the end of junior year, with all coursework completed by July 1.
- Cannot have been enrolled in a publicly-funded high school for any part of the fourth year of high school (grade 12).
- Must enroll as a full-time student at an eligible institution not later than the fall semester (or its equivalent, as determined by the Commission) in the academic year immediately following the year in which the student graduates from high school.
- Must meet any other minimum criteria established by the Commission for Higher Education.
- Must complete and submit a FAFSA (https://fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Must complete and submit a Mitch Daniels Early Graduation Scholarship application by the deadline (https://studentaid.ssaci.in.gov/MDEGS/UI/PreQuestion.aspx).
- Application Deadlines: http://www.in.gov/che/4499.htm
If you have suggestions, feedback, or resources, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.