The Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship provides 200 high-achieving high school and college students interested in pursuing a career in education the opportunity to earn a renewable scholarship of up to $7,500 each year for four academic years.
- In 2016 the General Assembly created the
. This initiative encourages high-achieving students to pursue a career in education. The Indiana Commission for Higher Education provides 200 new scholarships of $7,500 each year (renewable up to four years) in exchange for agreeing to teach in Indiana for five consecutive years at an . Students interested in applying must:
- be in the top 20% of their class, or have a top 20% ACT/SAT score to qualify
- submit a at time of application (from current teacher, counselor or administrator)
- submit a clean and complete
- Students must apply through ScholarTrack, so they will need to create a full student account before they can access the application.
- Flyer (from IDOE)
- More information is available on the Commission website. Applications are due November 30.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on October 7, 2019 @ 14:44:23
- Kelly on November 21, 2017 @ 21:50:51
- Kelly on November 21, 2017 @ 21:48:35
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on November 21, 2017.