This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- [I] loved doing Holland Codes from various internet sources once a year in grades 7-11 and plotting them on a World of Work Map from ACT to see what pattern emerged over the five years. Then I would use a MBTI for seniors and spend several days exploring their Holland Codes (including from ASVAB as 11th graders) as well as their MBTI results.
- MBTI also has some entertaining and enlightening explanations of the 16 types using Star Wars characters, prayers, etc. I always found that seniors benefited greatly from seeing how their interests compared over five years with relation to Holland Codes and careers and then bringing in personalities (which I see as vastly different than interests)
- Senior Career Information Sheet using MBTI
- YouScience which costs $29 and utilizes personality insights along with aptitudes in sequencing, math, vocab, etc.
- 16personalities – based on Myers-Briggs (free)
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on June 18, 2018.
- June 18, 2018 @ 13:48:23
- August 31, 2017 @ 16:02:14
- August 31, 2017 @ 15:49:45
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 31, 2017.