This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- [I] loved doing Holland Codes from various internet sources once a year in grades 7-11 and plotting them on a World of Work Map from ACT to see what pattern emerged over the five years. Then I would use a MBTI for seniors and spend several days exploring their Holland Codes (including from ASVAB as 11th graders) as well as their MBTI results.
- MBTI also has some entertaining and enlightening explanations of the 16 types using Star Wars characters, prayers, etc. I always found that seniors benefited greatly from seeing how their interests compared over five years with relation to Holland Codes and careers and then bringing in personalities (which I see as vastly different than interests)
- Senior Career Information Sheet using MBTI
- YouScience which costs $29 and utilizes personality insights along with aptitudes in sequencing, math, vocab, etc.
- 16personalities – based on Myers-Briggs (free)
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on June 18, 2018 @ 13:48:23
- Kelly on August 31, 2017 @ 16:02:14
- Kelly on August 31, 2017 @ 15:49:45
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 31, 2017.