Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- PSAT Day Schedule Information and Additional Responses (responses from Counselor Talk, August & November 2017)
- If you’re running the PSAT, I’ve found it easier to unwrap the answer sheets and separate those two things out…if you just give rooms a wrapped pack of answer sheets, a lot of them will not see those and text you frantically asking where they are. They’re easily unnoticed.
- PSAT Testers from online schools (from Christina Riley, the College & Career Counselor at Connections Academy, Counselor Talk, Sept. 2017):
We do not send out letters to students telling them to [contact local schools to take the PSAT]. I just simply sent an email to students letting them know that we cannot offer the PSAT (per College Board) and if they want to take the exam, they will need to contact a local high school. Yes, the state will pay for our students if they take it at [a local public] school. We are an accredited, public school… It is up to your district if you want to allow INCA students to take the PSAT/AP with you…
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on November 17, 2017.
- November 17, 2017 @ 18:57:12
- October 19, 2017 @ 01:29:18
- September 11, 2017 @ 18:20:04
- August 30, 2017 @ 18:12:40
- August 30, 2017 @ 18:10:18
This post was created by MNOP ContentManager on August 30, 2017.