The Reality Store is a financial simulation that allows students to learn more about career planning, money management and budgeting, and decision making. Students go through the process of choosing a career, receiving a “paycheck,” and learning to budget their pay to meet monthly expenses, along with unexpected expenses.
- IWEF Reality Store® manuals are available free of charge to schools within the state of Indiana by requesting one from the Indiana Women’s Education Foundation, Inc., 510 E. Silver St, Knightstown, IN 46148 or call 317-442-2620 or email@example.com.
- IWEF Reality Store® manuals are available to schools outside the State of Indiana for a charge of $35 for manual; $50 for CD; or $75 for both (which includes shipping). A check for the exact amount with complete mailing directions needs to be sent to IWEF, 510 Silver St, Knightstown, IN 46148.
- A successful Reality Store simulation requires a lot of volunteers and time put in before the event to make sure it runs smoothly. Some local organizations put Reality Store simulations on for local schools or would be willing to help. Contacting local professionals/business owners may be helpful as some may be willing to volunteer to help students make decisions, learn more about their desired career field, and so on.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on January 11, 2017.
- January 11, 2017 @ 16:44:48
- January 11, 2017 @ 16:43:35
- August 7, 2016 @ 17:06:38
- August 7, 2016 @ 17:03:44
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 7, 2016.