- Diploma Reporting (Formerly CHIPS)
The CHIPS reporting system was replaced by the new ScholarTrack system in February 2017.
- An updated form has been provided by the Commission to obtain information for students who are working toward a Core 40 with Academic Honors or Technical Honors diploma. In order for students to be eligible for any financial aid incentive, schools must report those diplomas via ScholarTrack. You only need to collect this information for students who are not already on your school roster in ScholarTrack.
- The Next Generation Hoosier Educators Scholarship provides 200 high-achieving high school and college students interested in pursuing a career in education the opportunity to earn a renewable scholarship of up to $7,500 each year for four academic years. Students must apply through ScholarTrack, so they will need to create a full student account before they can access the application.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on November 21, 2017 @ 21:56:41
- Kelly on June 16, 2017 @ 13:30:33
- Kelly on June 16, 2017 @ 13:30:07
- Kelly on June 16, 2017 @ 13:29:24
- Kelly on June 5, 2017 @ 15:29:57
- Kelly on June 5, 2017 @ 15:28:33
- Kelly on June 5, 2017 @ 15:17:40
This post was created by Kelly Dunn on June 5, 2017.