The SHAPE System (School Health Assessment and Performance Evaluation System) is hosted by the national Center for School Mental Health (CSMH) at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. The CSMH is committed to enhancing understanding and supporting implementation of comprehensive school mental health policies and programs that are innovative, effective, and culturally and linguistically competent across the developmental spectrum (from preschool through post-secondary), and three tiers of mental health programming (promotion, prevention, intervention). The SHAPE System serves as the portal by which comprehensive school mental health systems can access the census and performance measures, as well as obtain customized school and district level progress reports and useful resources to improve system quality and sustainability. SHAPE is a free, secure, web-based platform designed just for school mental health systems.
- Schools can self-assess their school mental health resources, view and print free customized reports
- SHAPE provides free school mental health tools and resources
- A school district or an individual school can register (https://theshapesystem.com/
- Schools/organizations can achieve SHAPE recognition to increase opportunities for federal, state, and local grant funding
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on October 4, 2017.
- October 4, 2017 @ 16:15:17
- October 4, 2017 @ 16:07:55
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on October 4, 2017.