Skyward is a software company specializing in K–12 school management.
- Skyward’s student information system is designed to automate and simplify daily tasks in the areas of student management.
- Q: Is it possible to import data from a CSV/Excel spreadsheet into Skyward? Specifically, uploading courses into students’ next year course requests?
- A: Yes, this is how I upload all of my course placements. There are also training tutorials in skyward if your skyward person is unsure how to do it. My district data person helps me.
- Importing SAT scores into Skyward
- Q: Is there a way to mark students as virtual so they show up on teacher’s rosters as virtual?
- A: Sending a screenshot of what we did. IF you see “RO” or “ROA” or just “R” that stands for Redhawks Online Academy, which is what we have named our virtual school.
- A: You can mark them under categories-district, but will need to set up a code for it. I used V for virtual. It shows on the profile page when teachers log in. You also need to mark them under Special Programs: ADM types as other and check mark the virtual student box.
- A: You also need to mark them under Special Programs: ADM types as other and check mark the virtual student box.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
- Kelly on January 13, 2021 @ 16:17:03
- Kelly on August 15, 2020 @ 19:29:36
- Kelly on August 15, 2020 @ 19:25:33
- Kelly on October 2, 2017 @ 18:08:42
- Kelly on October 2, 2017 @ 17:41:36
- Kelly on October 2, 2017 @ 17:38:54
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on October 2, 2017.