The Workforce Ready Grant, through Indiana Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Jobs Initiative, allows students to earn a certificate in Indiana’s highest demand job sectors tuition-free. Additionally, these programs typically count towards an associate degree. The Workforce Ready Grant pays for many high-demand certificate programs, including practical nursing, dental assisting, welding, and automotive service technology.
- Starting in fall 2018, all Hoosiers with a high school diploma are eligible for the Workforce Ready Grant.
- Students need to file the FAFSA to be considered. Even students who missed the April 15th FAFSA deadline are eligible.
- To get connected with an eligible program, students can visit www.NextLevelJobs.org and click on “I’m a Next Level Job Seeker.”
- After completing a short questionnaire, Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University will reach out to the student to help them enroll.
- The Indiana Commission for Higher Education will be hosting a webinar with more information about the Workforce Ready Grant on Wednesday, May 9th at 9:30 AM EST. You can sign up here
- Visit www.NextLevelJobs.org or email NextLevelJobs@che.in.gov
- Workforce Ready Grant Qualifying Programs
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on April 25, 2018.
- April 25, 2018 @ 13:36:48
- April 25, 2018 @ 13:26:40
This post was created by UZ ContentManager on April 25, 2018.