The Workforce Ready Grant, through Indiana Governor Holcomb’s Next Level Jobs Initiative, allows students to earn a certificate in Indiana’s highest demand job sectors tuition-free. Additionally, these programs typically count towards an associate degree. The Workforce Ready Grant pays for many high-demand certificate programs, including practical nursing, dental assisting, welding, and automotive service technology.
- Starting in fall 2018, all Hoosiers with a high school diploma are eligible for the Workforce Ready Grant.
- Students need to file the FAFSA to be considered. Even students who missed the April 15th FAFSA deadline are eligible.
- To get connected with an eligible program, students can visit www.NextLevelJobs.org and click on “I’m a Next Level Job Seeker.”
- After completing a short questionnaire, Ivy Tech Community College or Vincennes University will reach out to the student to help them enroll.
- The Indiana Commission for Higher Education will be hosting a webinar with more information about the Workforce Ready Grant on Wednesday, May 9th at 9:30 AM EST. You can sign up here [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 19155 ]
- Visit www.NextLevelJobs.org or email NextLevelJobs@che.in.gov [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 19156 ]
- Workforce Ready Grant Qualifying Programs [gdrts_stars_rating type=”counselor1stop.resources” id= 19157 ]
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
[gravityform id=”6″ title=”false” description=”false”]