WorkKeys is a job skills assessment system developed by ACT, a national non-profit testing company. It is used across the nation to help individuals, educators, and employers identify the skills needed to be successful on the job and to determine where additional training can help develop a higher caliber workforce. It measures the “real world” skills employers believe are critical to job success.
- WorkKeys assessments help measure workplace skills, such as Applied Math, Graphic Literacy, and Workplace Documents, that can affect job performance
- By completing the assessments, students can earn the National Career Readiness Certificate® .
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 30, 2018 @ 21:11:34
- Kelly on May 29, 2018 @ 20:00:33
- Heather on August 8, 2016 @ 00:00:00
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on August 8, 2016.