This page is currently under construction. If you have related content or resources to add, you may submit it via the “Contact Topic Manager” box below.
Find a great summary at the IDOE website.
- If an alternative education program is funded by the state, there are requirements they must meet regarding teacher/student ratios and minimum hours.
- Also, students in alternative schools must have an ISP.
- The staff at alternative schools can feel isolated at times so it is good to reach out and maintain relationships with our local options so we are familiar when we refer students.
- The high school students generally really appreciate it. They enjoy the smaller class size and lack of social influences during the school day. They know that it helps them stay out of trouble, and some admit to acting out because they feel picked on and that doesn’t happen as much in the smaller setting.
- Use this section to share links to other resources
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 30, 2018 @ 19:10:40
- 1StopABCD on January 18, 2018 @ 20:58:32
- 1StopABCD on January 18, 2018 @ 20:19:08
- Heather on August 5, 2016 @ 20:42:22
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 5, 2016.