Use this section to briefly describe or define this topic area.
- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- DCS interviewing a child at school: It’s up to the DCS as to whether or not a school employee was allowed to be present during the interview. The DCS may interview the employee separately if they are the ones who made the report. However, a big concern is confidentiality and the child feeling as though they have to say specific things in the presence of certain people when the DCS is involved… It probably depends more so on the local office conducting the investigation.
- What I have learned
- Department of Child Services (DCS)-Indiana policies for report abuse
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Kelly Dunn on February 12, 2017.
- February 12, 2017 @ 18:04:10
- February 12, 2017 @ 18:00:48
- February 12, 2017 @ 17:59:03
- January 18, 2017 @ 18:49:53
- August 7, 2016 @ 17:46:00
This post was created by ABCD ContentManager on August 7, 2016.