- Bullet 1
- Bullet 2
- Indiana Career Explorer includes an online form for students to complete and store their 4-year Plan
- Learn More Indiana: High School Graduation Plan
- Indiana’s Graduation Plan Template-2017-18-DRAFT
- 8th Grade Lesson Plan: How Does Who I Am Relate to Planning for High School and Beyond? The purpose of this unit is to have students assess academic strengths, personal interests and abilities in order to develop a 4-year Personal Plans of Study that targets a Career Path, which is tailored to their aptitudes, interests, and abilities.
- 8th Grade Lesson Plan: Moving On…Transitioning to High School. Students will explore the similarities and differences between middle and high school, and they will be introduced to a variety of high school concepts such as: academic credits, the differences between core and elective credits, the number of credits needed for promotion, extracurricular offerings, and the meaning of grade point average and how it correlates with credits and participation in extracurricular activities.
- Sample Academic & Career Plan (from Virginia DOE)
- High School and Beyond Plan Student Template (from Washington State DOE)
- 4-Year Plan-Excel Sheet
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
This post was last modified by Heather on November 22, 2017.
- November 22, 2017 @ 20:01:51
- November 22, 2017 @ 19:54:47
- August 7, 2016 @ 20:13:03
This post was created by EFGH ContentManager on August 7, 2016.