ILEARN is Indiana’s new summative assessment to measure student achievement and growth according to Indiana Academic Standards. ILEARN assessments will be administered beginning in the spring 2018–2019 school year during a single testing window.
- ILEARN measures student achievement and growth according to Indiana Academic Standards.
- It is the summative accountability assessment for Indiana students and assesses:
- English/Language Arts (Grades 3-8)
- Mathematics (Grades 3-8)
- Science (Grades 4 and 6)
- Social Studies (Grade 5)
- Biology (High School)
- U.S. Government – Optional (High School)
- 2018-2019-Testing Window
- Q: How are schools documenting (monitoring logs) when they check on ILEARN testing?
- A: We did a google form so that we log each classroom with our name, date, who is the proctor, what is the test being given, then we check if the TA was actively monitoring, then we can fill in questions on whether there were any issues or not in each classroom. It is honestly a bit tedious. I would just do a spreadsheet!
- A: We created a spreadsheet for our district based off of the items on the DOE’s onsite monitoring checklist for when they do their checks at schools. The STC’s go into every classroom at least once during each test session and fill out the classroom observation sheet. It does take up a decent amount of our time during the test sessions to make sure we are in every classroom and every room with small groups of students.
CONTACT TOPIC MANAGER
This is a ‘do it ourselves’ web site. So if you would like to help, or have information or resources to share, please contact us today.
- Kelly on May 21, 2019 @ 21:27:36
- Kelly on August 24, 2018 @ 15:56:30
- Kelly on June 18, 2018 @ 13:49:12
- Kelly on June 18, 2018 @ 13:40:32
- Kelly on December 15, 2017 @ 16:44:49
- Kelly on December 15, 2017 @ 16:38:31
This post was created by QRST ContentManager on December 15, 2017.